Are you coloring your hair for the first time? Owing to the recent hectic lifestyle and habits, we tend to witness several major changes in our body too soon.
For instance, our hair starts graying out way too soon before we even reach the desired age. As such, it has become the need of the hour to undergo proper hair coloring from quite an early age.
Even if for not that reason, the millennials wish to opt for hair coloring to complement their overall fashion sense.
If you are considering hair coloring in the recent times, then here are some points for you to consider.
Hair Colouring Products selection guide:
Know the Reason of Hair Color Fading: There are several reasons that might be leading to the fading of your natural hair color. From excessive exposure to sunlight to pollution, certain hair products, hair treatments, and much more –there are several reasons playing with the natural color of your hair strands.
As such, before jumping into coloring as the option, you must analyze the major reason behind the same. Once you are aware of the same, you can work upon the cause to look your natural best at all times.
If Possible, Go for Highlights: Highlights, as suggested by the hair experts, are the easiest hair color to maintain in the long run.
Therefore, if you happen to be a busy bee and still wish to go for hair coloring, then you can try highlighting your hair. To top it all, hair highlights appear highly trendy and stylish at the same time.
Go for Professional Help: Whenever you are opting for proper hair coloring, then you should not risk the same.
Always prefer taking professional help from some well-trained and experienced hair stylist or a hair salon that offers its expertise in hair coloring. When you know that you are in the right hands, confidence comes within you naturally.
Opt for the Best Hair Products: Usually hair coloring involves applying various hair products that work best for the particular hair color that you have chosen.
While choosing the same, you must make the proper selection of the best hair products for your strands. There should be no compromise made on those grounds if you wish to make your hair look the best.
Now that you know what to check before picking the right and best hair colour product for you,it is time to decide on the exact product.To make things even simpler,here is the list of best selling hair colour products online in India. Go through the list and pick one that can best compliments your style and matches your need.
Top 10 Best Hair Colour Products to buy online in India:
Bestseller No. 1 L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss, Darkest Brown 300, 87.5g+72ml
- A non-ammonia hair colour that gives natural looking colour with visible shimmering tones and a glossy shine
- Gives your hair a total beauty treatment as the No ammonia formula covers grey
- Gives you the richness of natural color that lasts up to 28 shampoos
- Gentle, caring conditioner to provide nourished, satin soft, voluptuous hair
- Easy, clean and pleasurable application with the non-drip crème formula in just 20 minutes, even for beginners
Bestseller No. 2 BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Colour, Dark Brown 3, 100g with Shine Tonic, 8ml
- 3 part color hair color with a unique shine tonic that gives you salon like gorgeous hair at home
- Contains no ammonia
- 100 percent gray coverage
- Enriched with silk proteins, the color makes your hair smooth after coloring
- Color on color makes the hair darker and ensure that the color does not overlap with the previously colored hair when you touch up your roots
Bestseller No. 7 Revlon Top Speed Hair Color Man, Natural Black 70M, (Combo Pack)
- 5 minute permanent hair color
- Ammonia free with mother of pearl and ginseng root extract for shiny and resilient hair
- Easy application
- Has top speed SUC (speed up coloring) technology that gives quick coverage to grey hair in just 5 minutes
- Ammonia free, has threonine and hydrolyzed keratin and hence gentle on hair
Bestseller No. 10 Bigen Men's Speedy Color, Brown Black 102 (40g + 40g)
- Contains 3 conditioning ingredients are glycine, olive oil and pullulan
- Natural & Healthy Looking
- You can use only the necessary amount of cream to cover partially grey hair or short hair. Keep the remainder for future application.
Just choosing the hair colour alone is not going to solve your problem and you should know how to apply hair colour and which style suits you best.Here are some videos which you could help you on this front.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)