Remember the times when our grandparents used to gives us oral care lessons by cleaning with Neem Tree extracts? Gone are the days when oral care meant only Ayurvedic potions and tree barks or leaves.
With the advent of technology, the world of dental care is filled with products that enhance the overall well-being of the oral health. As such, several leading oral brands have come up with the best range of Ayurvedic toothpastes in the recent times.
There is no denying the natural and everlasting benefits of the Ayurvedic medication. As such, the leading toothpaste brands in India aim at harnessing the benefits of the ancient science of Ayurveda to deliver the best in-class range of toothpastes to the people.
Here are some of the top Ayurvedic toothpaste brands in India:
Patanjali –Dant Kanti: Patanjali is one of the most renowned brands in India known for producing a wide range of completely natural Ayurvedic products.
Patanjali is owned by Yogi Guru Baba Ramdev who is also known as the world-renowned Yoga Guru. When it comes to the best quality of Ayurvedic toothpastes in India, Patanjali leads all the brands in India with its Dant Kanti range of toothpastes.
Containing all the necessary natural ingredients including cloves, Neem extracts, and others, Danti Kanti is undeniably the best in the nation.
Vicco Vajradanti: This leading brand has its origin back to several years in the Ayurvedic toothpaste range. The herbal toothpaste by Vicco Vajradanti comes as a perfect blend of 18 essential Ayurvedic barks & herbs which have been tested over generations.
The toothpaste serves as a one-stop solution for ensuring stronger gums, bleeding gums, healthier teeth, and much more. To top it all, the toothpaste is highly affordable and falls under the budget range of every Indian family.
Himalayan Dental Cream: Himalaya is another top brand when it comes to manufacturing of the best range of Ayurvedic and herbal products.
The Dental Cream by Himalaya is one of its kind as it features a complete solution to all the dental problems in the most natural & healthy manner.
The toothpaste by Himalaya has been specifically made to make the teeth and gums stronger and healthier as its comes enriched with anti-oxidants and essential Ayurvedic extracts.
Now that you know top brands ,it is the time to look at the list of best selling Ayurvedic toothpaste online in India.This list will help you to pick one for yourself easily.
Top 10 Best Ayurvedic Toothpaste to buy online in India:
Bestseller No. 1 Dabur Meswak Toothpaste - 300 g (Family Pack) with toothbrush
- Herbal toothpaste that employs the power of Miswak extract for all-round, all-natural oral care
- Helps prevent dental caries i.e. tooth decay
- Combats bad breath
- Fight germs and bacteria to reduce tartar & plaque
- Effectively protects against tooth cavities
Bestseller No. 2 Babool Ayurvedic Toothpaste for Strong Teeth - 180 + 180gms
- Safeguards teeth and gums with the natural power of Babul & Clove
- Babul's astringent action tightens the gums, protecting against gum swelling and all manner of gum diseases
- Clove oil is antibacterial and helps fight off germs that cause cavities
- Refreshes you with a minty taste
- Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour containing Clove oil, CI No: 77891, Babul (Acacia Arabia) extract, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium silicate, Sodium Saccharin, Formaldehyde. Foaming, Non-Fluoridated Toothpaste
Bestseller No. 3 Vicco Vajradanti Paste Toothpaste 200G
- Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Paste Is Used In Hardening Of Gums And Teeth, Cleansing And Healing Of Wounds, Tooth Caries And Inflamation
- Also Used On Tooth Ache And In The Treatement Of Disorders Of Gums
- Overall Oral Care Protection
Bestseller No. 4 Nogi Monkey Brand Black Toothpowder Ayurvedic Medicine (200 Gm)
- Ayurvedic medicine which is 100 % chemical and preservative free
- The Ayurvedic vanaspati in our product promote the health of the gum tissue
- Battles the ravages caused by tobacco, gutka, beedi, cigarettes, mawa, jarda, to gums and teeth by using our ayurvedic medicine
- Tooth whitening the natural, ayurvedic way. Neem charcoal is an organic bleach to remove stains on tooth enamel
- Not harmful.if swallowed in small quantities inadvertently while brushing teeth
Bestseller No. 8 Dabur Red Ayurvedic Paste - 100 gms
- Makes teeth strong and healthy
- Provides protection from 7 dental problems: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, toothache, bad breath, yellow teeth, plus weak teeth and gums
- Formulated with traditional Indian medicines
- Protects from all sorts of dental problems and helps with sensitive teeth
- Reduction in gingivitis, teeth stains & bad breath
Buy the best Ayurvedic toothpaste from the best toothpaste brands in India! Ensure yourself & your family a healthy dental life!
In case if you want to make a toothpaste yourself at home the below might be of good help
(Visited 148 times, 1 visits today)