Philips is a leading manufacturer of grooming products for men. They produce many varieties of electric trimmers, that suit everyone’s wishlist and are cost effective too. Philips are known for their quality products and have service centers all over India which makes it easy to get the Philips products serviced anywhere in India.
The Philips Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer QT4000/15 delivers skin friendly trimming results time after time.It is suitable for men. The Blades are of stainless steel and have rounded tips for smooth contact with skin to prevent irritation.
Additionally the blades are durable and long lasting. The comb is designed for closeness and precision. It comes with zoomring, using which we can easily adjust the length, the way we want.
This trimmer is provided with 10 settings which makes it easy and feasible to use .We can get clean shave of 1mm or even maintain a beard with 10 mm setting. Zero trim can be achieved by removing the comb. Blades stay extra-sharp to always cut hairs neatly and effectively and is skin friendly thus preventing any irritation or burning sensation.
The blades are self-lubricating and do not require any additional lubrication.It runs on AAA Ni-MH battery and takes about 10 hours to charge. Once charged it can be used for up to 40 minutes. Power required is 100 volt to 240 volt.
Light on the adapter indicates when the battery is charging. It comes with a 2 year warranty and an additional 1 year extension on registering with Philips.After using it, cleaning this beard trimmer is easy.
It comes with a detachable head, which is water-proof and must be cleaned after each use for best results. The cutting edge is good and easy to clean.The blades can be cleaned using a brush which is included in the package.
Philips QT4000/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer Review:
- The handling is very good.
- It has an ergonomically designed anti-slip body.
- Does not harm the skin and is user friendly.
- The motor has a great torque thus giving a consistent and even trim performance.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- No oiling required for the blades
- Multiple passes is not required.
- One can reach difficult zones with ease.
- Can be used only in cordless form and cannot be used while charging
- With the charging time of 10 hours, it lasts only for about 30-40 minutes.
- Only the detachable head is water-proof and care has to be taken that water does not enter in to the body.
- Vibrations and sound of the motor is relatively more compared to other trimmers.
- Very close trimming is not possible
It is a value for money product as it incorporates the features of other expensive trimmers. Though some might be put-off by its less usage time, they would love it for its efficiency and ease of usage. All in all another great product from the arsenal of Philips.