Gillette’s patented shaving technology is a system in itself that works to give you a close, smooth and comfortable shave in the least time possible. The Gillette Mach3 is the perfect example for Gillette’s superior shaving mechanism.
Mach3 is an advanced line of razors that works on your skin in the gentlest way possible. When you talk of Male Grooming, Gillette is the first brand that comes into everybody’s mind.
Gillette has branched out into variety of different products with unique capabilities like the Mach3 which is known for its triple blade shaving mechanism and the Mach3 Turbo which comes with an added anti friction technology on the triple blades.
The benefits of choosing a high end product like the Gillette Mach3 Razor over disposable razors is that they last twice as longer and give you a high quality shave.
You wouldn’t want to miss out on the Aloe infused Lubricating strip that is not present in disposable razors or other brands which considerably smoothens shaving.
The handle of Mach3 razors gives you an astonishingly sturdy grip that you can never have on other razors. Indian Men seem to be in love with Gillette and refuse to try other brands once they learn how amazing it feels to shave with a Gillette, especially a Mach3.
Even with all the features and benefits of shaving with a Mach3, one cannot deny the fact that it is a bit expensive to use as a regular shaving tool, in comparison with other shaving razors available in the Indian market.
But we cannot also ignore the amazing prowess of the Mach3 in terms of shaving comfort. Keeping both aspects on the table, the following advantages and disadvantages perfectly summarize a review of the Gillette Mach3.
The reader must take into account their budget and shaving needs while consulting this list in order to arrive at a conclusion whether the Gillette Mach3 is worth using.
CHECK ALL OTHER FEATURES FROM AMAZON
Gillette Mach3 Manual Razor for Men Review :
- Easy use. Can be used in different shaving directions and angles with no fear of cutting and bruising. Works like magic with shaving foam or cream.
- Complete disappearance of hair. Doesn’t leave behind hair stubs and residue.
- Enhances the smoothness of your skin.
- Great value for money. If the price of the Mach3 fits your budget, it will prove to be worth the price since you can easily get many shaves from a single blade.
- Users have reported that the Mach3 may not be suitable for regular use since the blades need breathing time after each shave and daily use tends to wear them out. Rigorous use may cause the blades to not cut hair as effectively as it should.
- Definitely not recommended for beginners. The Mach3 is an advanced shaving system unsuited for first-time shavers because it may damage the shape of the beard in inexperienced hands.
SEE THE PRICE AND USER FEEDBACK FROM AMAZON
At the end of the day, everybody prefers a high quality product over a cheap one. The Mach3 is a favourite among more than half of the shaving population which makes it a clear winner.
Excellent shaving with no irritation is the perfect description of the Mach3’s prowess. Mach3 is the perfect razor for you if you are generally a hairy person in the facial region. Since it is so adaptable to the different contours of a person’s face, you can easily get the perfect shave without disturbing acne.
While Gillette doesn’t hesitate to make tall claims about their Mach3 range, Mach3 Turbo and Sensitive may not be worth the extra cost. If you do decide to go for Mach3 series, it may be better to settle for the original Mach3 instead of the so-called “improved’ versions.
BUY THIS MACH3 RAZOR FROM AMAZON
If you decide to buy a Mach3 men’s manual razor,it would be advised to buy along with blades as that will help you to save good amount of money.If your use is regular then you could buy 8 or 12 cartridges so as to get good discount on the price.
Gillette has other manual razors as well and you could refer them if you are looking for alternatives.
Recommended for Reading:
Best Razor Blade Cartridges to buy online in India to save money
Best trimmers that could cost you under 2000 rupees in India
(Visited 148 times, 1 visits today)