So, you need a razor for yourself? That’s alright! There are people, who go through this dilemma quite often and still cannot find out the best razor that will help them to shave clean.
Shaving is important, as properly shaven face indicates good grooming habits. It makes you look professional and smart. But for that, you need to choose the right razor, one that works well on the beard and is also not cruel on your skin and hair follicle.
Know all about the available options in the market, so that you can choose the one for you.
Different Types of Razors in India:
It is a razor with a plastic handle that is directly attached to the blades. These razors are meant for only one or two shaves and need to be discarded right after.
- These are extremely inexpensive
- The disposable razors are a perfect companion, when you are travelling or camping
- They come in packs of 10 to 20 and you can carry them easily.
- They are very light in weight and hence, in order to achieve the desired shaving, pressure has to be put on the handle and this reduces the comfort
- The flimsy steel blades lose their sharpness in one or two shaves
- The razor is not flexible and hence, the shave is often uneven. This results in ingrown hair.
But of course, when the budget is a problem and nothing else is handy, this is a great option.Here is the list of best Disposable razors for men to buy online in India.
As the names suggest, this runs on electric power. Many of these use battery power that is rechargeable. These electric razors are very useful for those, who are always travelling.
- No need for shaving cream, water or even a washbasin.
- You can use it while on the go, even in a car.
- It cannot give a close shave.
- There are complaints that this razor causes irritation of the skin.
But, when in a hurry, this is a great way to manage your beard.Here is the list of best Electric shavers for men to buy online in India , Top quality Braun brand electric shavers in India and Best Men’s electric shavers under 2000 rupees cost in India.
These razors have a metal or plastic handle and they use replaceable cartridges of blades to do the shaving. These razors can shave against or with the hair follicles. The razor is flexible and follows the shape of your face. Usually 3 to 4 stainless steel blades are used in the cartridges, but at times, up to 6 blades can be found.
- These offer the best shave within 10 minutes.
- They are safest to use.
- Each cartridge can offer 3 to 4 shaves.
- The cartridges are replaceable.
- They are very expensive.
- Sometimes, the hair follicles are stuck in the blades and hence, repeated shaving is required.
These razors are constantly improving and more advanced technologies are being introduced.Here is the list Best manual shaving razors for men in India and best razor blade cartridges to buy for good savings in India.
This is an old school razor that uses a single stainless steel razor blade to shave. There is a metal handle and the metal holder head. The blade has to be placed here and thus, only the sharp edge of the razor blade comes in contact with the skin. Therefore, there is no possibility of the skin getting cut. That is the reason, why it has got this name.
- The prices vary within an affordable range.
- The blade can be replaced once a week, depending on how frequently the razor is being used.
- It needs practice to adopt the method.
It is a foldable razor that has a cut throat blade and metal, wooden or plastic handle.
- It offers a close shave.
- The blade needs honing and stropping to keep it sharp.
- It requires much practice for a comfortable shave. Otherwise, it can cut deep into the skin.
Now that you have known about different razors available in the market, their pros and cons, you will be able to choose the one that suits you better. With a good razor, you will enjoy a comfortable shave every time.
ALSO READ: Premium quality electric shavers from best brands in India
Premium quality men’s beard trimmers from top brands in India
(Visited 150 times, 1 visits today)